Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Loss of interest 😕

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
How do u do the thing tht u really enjoyed n it helped but u lost interest for some reason?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    How do u think positively
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @ellie2000 how are you this morning? Sorry their hasnt been any reply’s on this thread, Im hearing that you’re wondering how you think positively. Sometimes this can be really difficult, especially when you’re going through a challenging time. What has helped me in the past has been trying to do something that relaxes me such as meditation or journaling. I think also looking online at postive news story’s or motivational videos can also really help give you a boost and some motivation.Also spending time with family and friends can help you to feel more positive and they can really encourage you and motivate you if your feeling down. And can even help you restart the activity that you might have enjoyed in the past but dont feel you want to do anymore that is if you want to.Is their anything that you find relaxing? We are here if you want to chat more about things 😊
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited February 12
    @lunarcat522 @JJLemon18 @ebyrne556 I had a call frm the sa councilling organisation which was gd. I still wake up like I experienced something the nite b4, will the organisation help with tht? Is tht 4kCosta Rica youtube one good 4 relaxation? Wat is journaling?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @ellie2000 Journalling is where you write things down regularly, it could be about the day you've had, your emotions, even simple things like the weather etc
  • Options
    knej23knej23 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    Hi @ellie2000 from personal experience, I ease back into a hobby I.e., try to spend a few minutes doing what you enjoy and take a break. Don’t be hard on yourself and don’t push yourself to do more, this will come naturally overtime. Journaling is also really helpful as you can keep track of this and note down how you feel each time. Hope that helps!