Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Loneliness

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
How do enjoy being alone without feeling lonely or to not feel the world's about to end
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hi @ellie2000, I hope you're okay - I completely understand how difficult it is to feel completely content with being alone. I'd say that feeling happy alone is like being your own best friend, it involves building a relationship with yourself - which can be hard to do as we're preoccupied with many different things happening in life.

Do you have anything that makes you happy? It can be something like reading a good book or going out for walks in nature. Or it could be watching a tv show or movie that makes you smile.

Alternatively, writing on a journal may help, as it can be a place where you can be your authentic self without judgement. It could also be a good way to gain a deeper insight to who you are and what you personally enjoy.

I hope that this helps and feel free to keep us updated on how you're feeling :smile:

Sending hugs,

Kai <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )