Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hiiiii im new

BlueberryMuffinBlueberryMuffin Posts: 19 Settling in
Hey everyone im new here, ive been struggling a lot with body image, self esteem, depression, anxiety, basically everything that can be wrong with me is wrong with me. I like music (metal, emo, punk,) and food (hence my name lol). Looking forward to being part of the community

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,007 Wise Owl
    Hii @BlueberryMuffin and welcome to the mix :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Hey everyone im new here, ive been struggling a lot with body image, self esteem, depression, anxiety, basically everything that can be wrong with me is wrong with me. I like music (metal, emo, punk,) and food (hence my name lol). Looking forward to being part of the community

Hey @BlueberryMuffin welcome to TheMix. I also am a big music fan too, who's your favourite artist or band at the moment. I also tend to listen to a lot of punk, emo stuff leaning more towards rock music. I also love food but prefer eating it than making it haha.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    faolan wrote: »
    Hiiii! It was so nice to meet you in group chat, I am delighted you've joined the boards 🤗 I hope you get the support you're looking for here. I also love food :lol:

Faolan!! hi!
  • Options
    Hii @BlueberryMuffin and welcome to the mix :)

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »

Hey @BlueberryMuffin welcome to TheMix. I also am a big music fan too, who's your favourite artist or band at the moment. I also tend to listen to a lot of punk, emo stuff leaning more towards rock music. I also love food but prefer eating it than making it haha.

Hiii nice to meet you :) rn my favourite band is from first to last. but my favourites change a lot. wbu?
  • Options

Hiii nice to meet you :) rn my favourite band is from first to last. but my favourites change a lot. wbu?

I'll have to check them at some point. I tend to stick to certain bands but my taste can change as well. I love a bit of Mother Mother, For3st Hills who is a unknown band (mostly punk/rock/indie music they produce and can be found on Spotify), Nirvana (they have the most influence on me the most lol, as Nirvana make me feel good!).
  • Options

I'll have to check them at some point. I tend to stick to certain bands but my taste can change as well. I love a bit of Mother Mother, For3st Hills who is a unknown band (mostly punk/rock/indie music they produce and can be found on Spotify), Nirvana (they have the most influence on me the most lol, as Nirvana make me feel good!).

Oh thats cool! I like mother mother too. and nirvana too. I never heard of For3st hills tho before so thats kinda cool maybe i will check them out. Really i like all music pretty much.
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    hey @BlueberryMuffin welcome to the mix!! u sound super cool, i lovee metal/emo/punk music. who do u listen to? and i love food too I'm known in my familu as the one who eats everuone else's leftovers 💀 ive struggled with prettu much the same things as you and the mix has definitely helped me in a few ways so i hope being here can help u too. it's a lovelu communitu to be a part of :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Xee wrote: »
    hey @BlueberryMuffin welcome to the mix!! u sound super cool, i lovee metal/emo/punk music. who do u listen to? and i love food too I'm known in my familu as the one who eats everuone else's leftovers 💀 ive struggled with prettu much the same things as you and the mix has definitely helped me in a few ways so i hope being here can help u too. it's a lovelu communitu to be a part of :)

hii super nice to meet you. honestly i like most music, my favourites at the moment are probably; from first to last, slipknot, linkin park, ramones, saosin, silverstein, fall out boy, the list could go on for ages lol. Recently I really like melodic hardcore punk, i dont have any like favourite bands or anything though yet since i mainly just listen to other peoples playlists on spotify as background music lol. what do you usually listen to?
  • Options

Oh thats cool! I like mother mother too. and nirvana too. I never heard of For3st hills tho before so thats kinda cool maybe i will check them out. Really i like all music pretty much.

Mother mother are so good aren't they?. I think my favourite song is probably Body of Years or Try to Change at the moment. Hayloft is a jam though <3. Im sure you'd love For3st Hills, they are also on Instagram, Tiktok too as the main singer Zero does a lot of reels and skits too which make me laugh and put me in a good mood. Their songs are very good as well, I think drive is probably one of my favs to listen to. <3
  • Options
    edited January 4
    @BlueberryMuffin ive heard of a few of them but OMG I.ADORE ADORE ADORE FALL OUT BOY
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 412 Listening Ear
    Hi @BlueberryMuffin welcome to the mix! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix! Love your username (and profile picture too!). Even though you have been struggling with a few things. I'm sure you'll find us to be a very supportive community here :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options

Mother mother are so good aren't they?. I think my favourite song is probably Body of Years or Try to Change at the moment. Hayloft is a jam though <3. Im sure you'd love For3st Hills, they are also on Instagram, Tiktok too as the main singer Zero does a lot of reels and skits too which make me laugh and put me in a good mood. Their songs are very good as well, I think drive is probably one of my favs to listen to. <3

Yeah thats cool! Maybe I will check For3st hills out later :) Im not sure what my favourite mother mother song would be though they have a few good ones. hope your day went ok too.
  • Options
    @BlueberryMuffin ive heard of a few of them but OMG I.ADORE ADORE ADORE FALL OUT BOY

yesssss i love fall out boy lol. do you have a favourite album?
  • Options
    Hi @BlueberryMuffin welcome to the mix! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards

thanks so much <3
  • Options
    Maisy wrote: »
    Welcome to The Mix! Love your username (and profile picture too!). Even though you have been struggling with a few things. I'm sure you'll find us to be a very supportive community here :)

aw thank you! my pfp is a shiba plush i got in hmv lol hes super soft.
  • Options

my instinct was to say MANIa bcs i adore adore adoreeee the last of the real ones, it was like all i listened to 24 hours a day for a whole month in like 2021 but i think the album which i like the most songs on is american beauty/american psycho bcs i actually like adoreeee every single song on that album. fav record and jet pack blues are two songs thay will always be favourites of mine like they both have a special plave on my heart but overall that whole album is amazing. wbuuu
  • Options

my instinct was to say MANIa bcs i adore adore adoreeee the last of the real ones, it was like all i listened to 24 hours a day for a whole month in like 2021 but i think the album which i like the most songs on is american beauty/american psycho bcs i actually like adoreeee every single song on that album. fav record and jet pack blues are two songs thay will always be favourites of mine like they both have a special plave on my heart but overall that whole album is amazing. wbuuu

thats cool!! tbh i think my favourites might be so much (for) stardust, and also infinity on high because it just has a pop punk kind of feel and lots of classic songs.
  • Options
    yeah infinity on high is just iconic, its defo not my fav but i do still love it. thnks fr th mmrs>>>>
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Hey @BlueberryMuffin welcome to the community! It's good to have you here :3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the Mix, @BlueberryMuffin! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi @BlueberryMuffin welcome to the mix!
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,050 Wise Owl
    hello and welcome @BlueberryMuffin
  • Options
    amy02 wrote: »
    Hey @BlueberryMuffin welcome to the community! It's good to have you here :3

thank you! :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and everything <3