Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Great...

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
edited November 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
I love being hard to deal with :/ makes me feel so much less guilty for putting my problems onto others :/ ......not
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hi @River, thank you so much for reaching out. I completely understand the guilt that you've been experiencing. I just want to say that whatever you feel is completely valid and that you shouldn't feel any shame to talk about how you're feeling - it can be draining keeping it all inside. If you're comfortable, could you tell us more about what you mean by 'putting my problems onto others' and your feelings of guilt?

I hear you when you say that you're someone who's hard to deal with. Would you like to tell us more about this?

Sending hugs,

Kai <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    Someone said there used to me being hard to deal with :|
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hi @River , It's understandable that you might be going through a challenging time, and sometimes it can be hard to manage your emotions and feelings. It's essential to remember that seeking support and help during difficult times is a healthier way to cope with your issues.

Sharing your concerns and emotions with friends, family, or a mental health professional can help you navigate these feelings more effectively. You don't have to go through tough times alone, and it's okay to reach out for assistance and understanding.

Feeling like a burden to others is a common feeling, but it's important to remember that people who care about you likely want to help and support you. If you're struggling with managing these feelings, consider speaking with a therapist or counselor who can provide guidance and strategies for dealing with challenging emotions and improving your self-esteem.

Remember that it's okay to seek help, and you don't have to face these feelings alone.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    knej23knej23 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    @River people say and do a lot of things they don’t mean and they don’t really understand the impact their words might have on people. It’s easier said than done but try not to take it personally and try reaching out to friends or family. We all need a bit of support, so having people who understand and care about you always helps!