Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sigh

JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
Sometimes I feel as if something's not right every day.

Even when things are doing fine, I often worry about what will happen next, like will plans change? accident happens? THE F***ING END OF THE WORLD???

I hate to exaggerate but...

HELP ME :confounded:
Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3

Comments

• Options
    SherlockSherlock Posts: 10 Settling in
    Hi Jimette,

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way, sometimes the hardest thing we can do when we feel like this is talk about it and so you should be proud of yourself for reaching out for support.

I completely understand where you are coming from, sometimes the world can be a scary place and just thinking about it can cause spiralling thoughts. One of the first things I learnt to do when I struggled with my mental health is to take things one thing at a time. When I'm really struggling I tend to focus on just getting through the day and seeing tomorrow. This can help put things into perspective and help me focus on the small things I enjoy. Ultimately, what happens next is often out our control and no amount of planning will help us answer life's greatest questions and although that can be scary, there is nothing we can do to change it.

Wishing you a great weekend <3