Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

World Mental Health Day ❤️

LauraaaaLauraaaa Support Group Moderator Posts: 19 Settling in
Hey it’s laura (sneaking in from support chats don’t tell anyone!)

Just wanted to pop in and wish you the best possible day full of love and kindness to yourselves. Treat yourself. Do something for you 💚

Have the best day beautiful people, celebrate the strengths your mental health has given you 😋

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Happy world mental health day everyone!

My small act of self care today was cooking myself an actual meal (carbonara!)
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    LauraaaaLauraaaa Support Group Moderator Posts: 19 Settling in
    @Jellyelephant what a fab way to look after yourself! Nothing says self care like a lovely meal 😋
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,045 Wise Owl
    Slightly late but hope everyone had a good world mental health day yesterday and you were all kind to yourselves (as you should be everyday as you deserve it)
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    I wish you all that you have all the support you may need ♥
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,995 Community Veteran
    Also I want to echo what everyone has mentioned here, prioritise time for yourself this week, and check in with your feelings too. Wishing everyone positive vibes whatever you may be going through or doing I hope you get as much support as you need <3. Like always too I am always on here sometimes as an extra listening ear if you ever need someone to listen and be there for you.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Happy world mental health day! (Altho it's two days ago)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    catherines03catherines03 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Hope everyone had an amazing world mental health day! If you can, try and commit to do a small act of self care every day (or as often as possible!) and see how it makes you feel! You always deserve it <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    I'm kinda late here but hope everyone had/has a great day whether it was mental health day or any day really. Mental health is important every day, so even if you're late you can still prioritise and look after yourself today. Sending hugs and if anyone needs someone to listen never feel ashamed to just send a message <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you