Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hopeless

libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 588 Incredible Poster
edited September 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
i feel so down and hopeless this past month and everything seems so meaningless and worthless,i just feel like i cant cope with living anymore
'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
Post edited by Gemma on

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    I'm so sorry to hear you've been feeling so down lately. If you want to talk more about what's bothering you then we are all here to listen. Sending big hugs <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
    Hey @libbystrawberry, I can really hear how much you're going through right now and how tough everything is feeling.

When things feel meaningless, it can be so difficult to keep that sense of hope that things will get better. Remember, we're all here for you and you're not alone <3.

Do you feel comfortable sharing more about what's been going on for you? Can you also share with us if you're feeling safe at the moment?

If you're struggling and need some support, there's lots of lovely services out there to help you through this. I've listed them below for you:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

I've moved your post into the Health & Wellbeing category to help you get some support here too <3.
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @libbystrawberry I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can, though, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. They can offer you the support and guidance you need during difficult times like this. Remember that there are people who care about you and want to help you through these feelings, so please reach out to them.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    @libbystrawberry sorry to hear that you have been feeling down :( Is it something that you would like to talk about? We are always here to listen :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DizzyIzzyDizzyIzzy Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    I really hope you're feeling a bit better. Did you end up speaking to someone about therapy? I think it would be a really good idea. There's lots of support available and so many people here are happy to help too so never be afraid to reach out x
  • Options
    catherines03catherines03 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    hiii @libbystrawberry hope you're doing better now! It always feels like these rough patches will last forever but I promise you they don't! Just try and find something nice in each day, like a cute flower or making your favourite cup of tea. You deserve all the good things and so many people love you, more than you realise!
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 588 Incredible Poster
    hiii @libbystrawberry hope you're doing better now! It always feels like these rough patches will last forever but I promise you they don't! Just try and find something nice in each day, like a cute flower or making your favourite cup of tea. You deserve all the good things and so many people love you, more than you realise!

not tryna be rude but no one loves me and ik that for a fact
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'