Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Name our Office Dino!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,855 Master Poster
    Emma_ wrote: »
    What a wholesome thread! Here's Prickles and Dippy, rightfully named, living their best lives in the office!

jf2mclt2ed3d.png

And they're still alive? Wow.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    OMG I love them so much. Imagine like in the future there's an entire secret Mix bunker just full of plant dino's named after every member or mod of The Mix XD
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Dancer wrote: »
    What a wholesome thread! Here's Prickles and Dippy, rightfully named, living their best lives in the office!

jf2mclt2ed3d.png

I like to imagine in the far far future after humans have gone extinct, there will be a new dominant species who create human-looking plant pots where we have big holes on our backs for the plants to go in xD (I'm sorry)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 943 Part of The Mix Family
    Maybe the dinosaurs weren't killed off by a meteor but evolved into plant pots to blend in and survive until the time comes for them to revolt
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster

ahh! I'm a good plant keeper :D
  • Options
    Maybe the dinosaurs weren't killed off by a meteor but evolved into plant pots to blend in and survive until the time comes for them to revolt

Very interestingggggg 🤔
  • Options
    Sooo... we have an addition who needs a name:

xymeth66e5l1.png

Any ideas?!
  • Options
    Piddle
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    How cute - I've gotta agree with @Morgyn007 - i think it suits the name bubbles
  • Options
    ooo Bubbles is cute!
  • Options
    I feel like they kinda look like they are blowing bubbles too :D
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,192 Boards Champion
    Howdy guys,

We need your help! I went a purchased a new little friend today for the office and we need help naming them!

Here's a pic:
    mfzyxmp9xtz6.jpg

Some names we've had so far are:
    • Juno
    • Theo
    • Brack
    • Dippy
    • Prickles

You can vote on one already here or share your own!

OMG ITS A DINOSAUR
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,192 Boards Champion
    OMG HERES 2
  • Options
    Piddle

Piddle is part way between Dippy and Prickles. Also, it is a yellow coloured pot although that's probably just me being childish hehe.

Well I thought it was a good idea. What does everyone else think?
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 856 Part of The Mix Family
    I like prickles but all the names r very cute tbh <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Piddle

Piddle is part way between Dippy and Prickles. Also, it is a yellow coloured pot although that's probably just me being childish hehe.

It's almost like it's their child... although slightly weird if 2 dinos created an octopus :D
  • Options
    Piddle

It's almost like it's their child... although slightly weird if 2 dinos created an octopus :D

Genetic modifying or whatever it's called?
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 443 Listening Ear

jf2mclt2ed3d.png

Such cute names!!