Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bully

Maria2008Maria2008 Posts: 146 Helping Hand
edited March 27 in Work & Study
this is a page to mention anything to do with bullying from spreading awareness to sharing ur experiences

only reason why is because i was bullied for three years in which it transformed to a bully im so glad ive gotten out of that stage now although im scared coz my bully returns to skl after being suspended for 2 years
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @Maria2008 It's great that you've managed to move past the stage of being a bully and have grown from that experience. However, it's understandable that you might feel concerned about your former bully returning to school. Facing a person who used to cause you distress can bring up a range of emotions. You can consider: set boundaries, seek support, focus on your growth and future, and report any issues. Remember that your well-being comes first, and you have the right to feel safe and respected in your school environment. If you find that your anxiety or concerns are affecting your daily life, it might be helpful to talk to a mental health professional who can provide guidance and support tailored to your situation.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.