Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

home is shit

Maria2008Maria2008 Posts: 146 Helping Hand
you know when you do something that your parents disagree with they will shout and shou and shout until you have no choice but to flip out then as soon as you do flip out they blackmail you with all that bull of oh i cared for you all this time, i changed your nappy, i do ur washing, i do ur cooking its just so fucking annoying its like im aburden for them if u find all of that difficult then why make me and the thing is she dont care for me now idk about when i was younger but now definetly no and i do my own washing and cleaning and cooking despite being 14 actually 15 in like 6 days so i dont get what her problem is . as soon im 16 i think im leaving
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,111 Part of The Furniture
    I can hear how frustrating this is @Maria2008 for you. It is almost like you feel all this happens when they keep shouting at you, rather than you causing it. Therefore, you feel like a burden because of doing things they disagree with and unfairly being shouted at. Am I hearing this right?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Maria2008Maria2008 Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    yh but it can be with any little thing like misplacing something
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Maria2008, I can understand that can be a frustrating conversation to have - we can all make mistakes, it's simply human! These kind of conversations can feel like an overreaction compared to the mistake. And then, guilt can be used to deny the validity of your own feelings/concerns. Just know that your feelings and concerns are valid, and you're welcome to share them with us here if you find it helpful :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.