Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Late night shitty mental health

ElleFroggo05ElleFroggo05 Posts: 121 The Mix Convert
Hey so it’s literally just turned 2am at time of writing and I’m so drained emotionally mentally and physically. My anxiety is really high and my depression is also a current struggle. Anyone up?
How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either

Comments

• Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 932 Part of The Mix Family
    Sorry, I know I'm a wee bit late but I'm always here if you want to chat although I'm not very good at that sort of thing lol
  • Options
    Thanks it’s ok I manage get some sleep
    How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Hi sorry for getting back late I have only just seen this thread now. It sounds like you have had an anxious night last night, as someone who struggles with anxiety I know how stressful it can be. Is there anything you find that helps to ease the anxiety, kind of like a distraction. I'm probably not the best at giving advice but I am always here to talk about anything that is your mind anytime.

Hope ur ok

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Hey @Amy22 ye was 2 nights ago was just bad last night wasn’t any better tho I find music helpful. Thanks ❤️
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @Elouise_Elle05 Just checking in how you are doing the last few days
    Sending hugs <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hey @ebyrne556 yeah I am doing a tad better. Could be worse but also could definitely be better. I am sending hugs to you also <33 hope all is ok on your end