Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New placement

Iris_MizzyIris_Mizzy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
they have found a new placement, its another childrens home tbh Im just so fed up of trying anymore Ive already tried and it didnt work, I did all i can do and it didnt work. My plan is just to sleep all day so the next day passes and the other day passes...
:/ Hope the rest of you are doing okay.

Comments

• Options
    This is amazing you wrote your own book wow. You was almost there im 15 and ill try and set a goal It sounds like a really good idea, but im not sure what to choose I love drawing but i have to be in a mood for that music i love.
    I hope your doing okay tho :)
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 933 Part of The Mix Family
    @Iris_Mizzy music is a brilliant distraction - it is incredible what it can do. What sort of music do you like in particular?
  • Options
    Hey @IainJammyboy, i normally listen to sad slow music. The sort of music that will put u to sleep and you can cry to.
    Wbu any song sugestions?
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 933 Part of The Mix Family
    @Iris_Mizzy I've got a good couple - they are classical music though, I'm a bit of a nerd lol. I think these pieces are absolutely beautiful - I got lots more if you wanted. Barber adagio for strings, and Chopin prelude in E minor
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy how are you feeling today?
    Music is such a unique and diverse form of art, and I've got plenty of suggestions from pop, to rock or jazz, that you may like :3

Oceans by Seafret
    Nutshell by Alice in chains
    A Man at the frontier by Marc Morvan & Ben Jarry
    Dancing with your ghost by Sasha Sloan
    Free spirit by Radiohead
    Snuff by Sliknot

Let me know if you found any you liked!
  • Options
    @IainJammyboy This music is amazing u got good taste. :)
  • Options
    Hi @vicky_zin Dancing with your ghost by sasha sloan Is now one of my favourites song love it,
    Free spirit by Radiohead like that one. :) thank u.
    Ive just had a interview with the police so im very exhausted and tired, but how are you?
    Hope your doing okay.
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    How did your innterview go?

I'm doing fine! I'm currently trying to manage all the 'to-do's' on my schedule :#
  • Options
    It went great im a bit shocked i had to go into detail that much.
    no way ive got a to do list too. op ive only managed to do 1 thing of the to do list today😂 ( ur probs doing better than me).
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @Iris_Mizzy just checking in on u to c how u have been? Im sure ur glad to get the interview over with and well done for completing it sending hugs to u
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    hey @ebyrne556 , Im scared and this stress is overpowering me, I'm worried about my blood pressure its really high and has been really high for about two days now, last nights one was 145/104 thats really high and dangerous, Its supposed to be under 120/80. The nurses and doctors keep checking it but it just gets higher or stays the same. My hands keeps shaking randomly on and off, i get this twitch in my eye where my hands start to shake first then my eyes start moving rapidly and my face starts to move im not sure how to explain it,My eating has gone down a lot i dont eat breakfast normally i do, lunch im doing okayish with that but it might go down more, dinner i dont eat anythin, you do get pudding with it but i dont eat it. i woud just have a few bites then thats it.
    Ive been diagnosed with depression anxiety disorder and ptsd, and ive been getting this tightness in the chest then i struggling to breath, i searcedh it up and PIP came up its all connected with the other diagnosis, so its scaring me about if i have pip or not. ( personal independence payment pip.
    Im very glad i got the interview over done with it was exhausting.
    hope your doing okay, sending hugs back :)
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
    @Iris_Mizzy
    Thank you for being so open about your experience. It's amazing you made a to do list and don't worry too much if you take your time to do the things you wrote down, just trying to get to a state of mind where you can find things that you want to do and look forward to is enough.
    I'm sorry you've been dealing with physical as well as mental symptoms, and that you've been feeling worried about PIP. Would you like to talk about this a little bit more?
    I'm glad the interview went well.
    Let us know how you've been doing
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Im not sure if i have pip because i do get a tight chest and i struggle to breath so im not sure im a bit confused.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    PIP is a non means tested benefit you can apply for , it’s not a diagnosis for something.

Tight chest and breathlessness could be a variety of things , it could be something as simple as anxiety but if your really worried about if you could visit your doctor :)
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    okay i will thank you :)