Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heyy :)

zxcats13zxcats13 Posts: 3 Newbie
heyy, I’m new here so just thought I’d introduce myself :))

I’m a 13 year old (in year 8) and I struggle a little with OCD and anxiety especially with a lot of pressure and overwhelming things happening both at home and school. I love cats and writing a lot and would just really appreciate a distraction or some new friends.

If you need anything or wanna talk, you can always reach out to me :D

Thanks for reading,
-Zoha

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hi Zoha, and welcome to the community! Its nice to meet you!
    We are always here if you want to talk about anything. :)
    Sending hugs!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the community Zoha! @zxcats13, it's lovely to have you here. Let us know if we can help you navigating round the boards.

It sounds like you've got a lot of things going at the moment so it's so brave of you to reach out and join the community. Feel free to create a new dedicated thread if you'd like to share more with the community and chat about your experiences <3

I love cats too! I have a tuxedo cat called Star. Do you have any cats? And what kind of things do you enjoy writing?

Looking forward to seeing you around :)
  • Options
    @Gemma, thank you so much! Yep, I have one female tabby cat that I got last January! And I’m really into writing + reading legal thrillers and mysteries :))
    img%5D
  • Options
    @JJLemon18, thank you so much, hope you’re doing well too <3
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @zxcats13! As well as these discussion boards, we run evening support groups Monday-Thursday 8-9:30pm. If you want to hangout with some safe people and find new friends, General Chat is a great space for that. 😊
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Welcome @zxcats13 . Nice to have you here. Feel free to share your thoughts or listen to others in this community. We're here to support each other :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi Zora welcome to The Mix, I hope you enjoy it here :). I wonder what your favourite thing to write about is?. I also like writing and reading <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Hey hey @zxcats13 - welcome to The Mix! Fab to have you with us. See you around the place :)
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @zxcats13, glad to have you on board! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Iris_MizzyIris_Mizzy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hey, welcome to the community, were always here if you want to talk. I hope your doing okay. :)
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hey, welcome to the mix, we are always here to chat and listen, I hope you enjoy your time here :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    heya @zxcats13 welcome to the community its great to hv u here and hope ur having a good weekend so far