Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Iris_MizzyIris_Mizzy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
Hey, I've been feeling down and a bit lonely lately and came across this website. ( I have no clue how to work this website out) Hope everyone is okay :)

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy. Welcome to The Mix's Community. It is great to see you have joined us.

You have mentioned feeling down and a bit lonely lately. Would you like to talk to us a little more about this at the moment? We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more.

Also, if there is anything you are particularly struggling to navigate, please do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can help with :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I have been having low moods a lot it comes randomly every day, when im in a low mood I dont wanna talk to anyone no interacting i dont wanna eat i just wanna sleep. I dont trust the people i live with and they wouldnt understand ive tried to explain it to them already.
  • Options
    That sounds really difficult for you @Iris_Mizzy, especially since it comes randomly every day and you don't feel understood :/ Would anything, in particular, be helpful at the moment? <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Not that i can think of Ive tried alot of things.
  • Options
    That sounds really difficult @Iris_Mizzy :/ We are here with you. How is your mood today? <3
  • Options
    Down quite a lot but I will get through it :)
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy welcome to the mix :) I get how u feel and ik loneliness is such a shit feeling but we're all here for u! <3 I understand the not talking to people thing. Sometimes when I feel shit it feels like my mouth has been sewn shut because I really don't have the energy to even say 'hello' to someone. And I know it's a lot easier said than done but please try your best to be eating and sleeping well! Staying hydrated is also super important! I know it doesn't sound like much but it can really make a difference.
    I dont trust the people i live with and they wouldnt understand ive tried to explain it to them already.
    How come you don't trust them? Is there anyone else you could turn to like friends or a trusted teacher at school? You deserve lots of support and love! And I'm here if u wanna talk more about anything :)

Sending hugs!
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the community @Iris_Mizzy - glad to have you on board! I'm sure that there will be several here that can relate to your experiences, so you're certainly not alone :) As Laura mentioned, please do give us a shout if you need help getting around, or have any questions about how to use the site!
  • Options
    I don't trust them because I've tried so many times and all the other times I've tried they ask questions and seem not to understand, get me someone professional to talk to on the phone or take me to a therapist when all I need is for them to just listen, but i end up leaving them confused or worried.
    I have to best friends but I don't want to worry them or push them to far putting stress on them e.g.
    I will try my best with eating. :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi @Iris_Mizzy welcome to The Mix, I look forward to seeing you around on the boards.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy how are you feeling today? I hope your Sunday is going well <3

Sorry to hear they don't understand and don't seem willing to support you. It's great to hear you have good friends though! It's ok to rely on them a little bit, I'm sure they'd hate to hear you're struggling and feel alone and would love to support you. I understand feeling like a burden though and not wanting to put too much stress on them. What's the support system like at your school? Maybe they could help u?
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @Iris_Mizzy! Glad you found us. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the mix @Iris_Mizzy
  • Options
    At my school its very complicated, I cant trust no adults there they will just report it to my adults, my adults will ask questions then its more likely it will turn into an argument. I've tried soo many times.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll get used to all this over time, but if you need any help then please ask. I'm looking forward to seeing you around.
    Take care of yourself! Sending hugs :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    thank you :)
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy welcome to the mix! It is a lovely community to share your thoughts and feelings and I hope you feel that you are able to do this :) How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @Iris_Mizzy, I hope you're okay at the moment, I hope you enjoy your time here at The Mix :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Iris_Mizzy - Happy one week anniversary! I just wanted to drop by and say hello. It's really lovely to have you as part of our community <3
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    hey @Iris_Mizzy welcome to the mix.Hope you enjoy it here
  • Options
    I'm feeling okay today. :)
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @Iris_Mizzy it's lovely to have you here :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤