Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hi!!

1nm81nm8 Posts: 4 Newbie
hellooo - been a bit down lately so i literally just stumbled across this by chance i have no idea what i'm doing but i'm looking forward to posting on here!! hope everyones okay!

Comments

• Options
    1nm81nm8 Posts: 4 Newbie
    @Morgan007 sure!! i have no idea how to use this so that'd be great :)
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    Heyy, sorry to hear you've been feeling shit lately but welcome to The Mix!! Hopefully you'll enjoy being here and you'll get something out of it :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hi @1nm8 and welcome to the community! I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Take care! :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    1nm8 wrote: »
    hellooo - been a bit down lately so i literally just stumbled across this by chance i have no idea what i'm doing but i'm looking forward to posting on here!! hope everyones okay!

Hi @1nm8 I'm glad that you found us, I hope you enjoy here. I look forward to seeing you around here. Sending hugs,
    Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hi @1nm8 and welcome to the mix. I’m sure you’ll soon get the hang of what goes on here and I can’t wait to see you around on the boards in the future

Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @1nm8, welcome to our community! Hope you're doing well and I look forward to seeing you around! :smile:<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @1nm8 great to meet you! Thank you so much @Morgan007 for helping out with all the information! i always love how helpful you all are best commnity ever lol. If you need anything then we are all here for you and im sure you will get used to the boards in no time at all
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    haha thanks Morgan im not wrong tho :p;)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @1nm8 , glad to have you on board! :)
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    @1nm8 welcome to the mix! Its great to hear from you how are you doing? :)