Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi nice to meet you !

Horselove19Horselove19 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
:s Hello I'm Lois aka Lolo
I am a horse and dog mad woman! I love all animals and most people .
i have struggled a lot with trust , communication , self comfort and many other things.
I have 1 horse named Mayvis aka maymay who is a 14yr old irish cob sport mix (we think) as you might see by my profile pic she loves jumping and i mean loves it . she is such a sweet heart and wouldn't hurt a fly let alone anything else.
I also have at moment 2 dogs - domino is about 7 - 9 yrs old malamute who was skin bones and manged when we got her . and keeley who is about 14 ish now and gsd mix husky who we rescued. (images at end)
i have always had gsd dogs throughout my life and always 2 at a time .
I hope this wasn't boring as i struggle to write a lot and i hope someone wants to talk.
:):s
yvv9m8h381ym.jpg
dh2msh1eiepo.jpg
41gk78assd2u.jpg

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hi and welcome, love the dogs and horse - hope to see you around on here

Sending hugs,
    Sinead :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hey @Horselove19 I love your pets they are so beautiful. Welcome to our lovely community <3 .

Hope to see you soon,

Amy <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Hi at @Horselove19 welcome 🤗 it’s great to have you here! It’s amazing to hear about your love and passion for animals! Mayvis looks stunning, how did you initially get into horse riding and are you doing it competitively at the moment?

Would love to hear more about you! Hope to see you around, Fiona ❤️
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hi @Horselove19, welcome to The Mix! Hope you enjoy your time here :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Horselove19Horselove19 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    omg are you a fellow stitch fan @fiona333 ? im in love with stitch and toothless.
    Thank you so much guys and gals its lovely to have some comment on my post.
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    @Horselove19 Stitch is my spiritual animal and I love toothless too! ❤️
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi Horselove19 welcome to the community! :3 I have always had dogs myself throughout my life so a massive dog lover so feel free to share, love horses too I used to ride a shetland pony when I was about nine years old =) (also a massive stitch fan, I have quite the collection of stitch related items) :p always here to chat
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.