Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi everyone!

Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
Hello everyone! I'm Terry, a new moderator here. I'm from Taiwan and now studying postgraduate at University of Bath. I have always been interested in mental health and education and done some related works, like volunteering teaching tutor, and I like to get along with young people and children.

My interests include watching movies and series, playing board games, traveling and hanging out with friends, and exercise (kickboxing, jogging, badminton). If you also like any of these, feel free to discuss with me!

So that's it about me. Nice to see you!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome Terry!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hey Terry, nice to meet you!
    I too enjoy playing board games, what are your favourites?
    Hope you are well!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @Terry8936 it's great to have you part of the team :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Welcome terry @Terry8936 - it’s great to have you here :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Terry8936 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm Terry, a new moderator here. I'm from Taiwan and now studying postgraduate at University of Bath. I have always been interested in mental health and education and done some related works, like volunteering teaching tutor, and I like to get along with young people and children.

My interests include watching movies and series, playing board games, traveling and hanging out with friends, and exercise (kickboxing, jogging, badminton). If you also like any of these, feel free to discuss with me!

So that's it about me. Nice to see you!

Hey @Terry8936 welcome to The Mix :). I hope you enjoy on here. Its great to have a new mod on here too :) as I love meeting you all. Your hobbies and interests sound amazing, I too also like board games and TV shows. Look forward to seeing you around on the boards. I hope your university course is going well too. <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    RossouwRossouw Deactivated Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi Terry, I'm Rossouw. I hope we can be friends. I may not spend to much time on my computer. I will check in when ever I may.