Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crafty Time

13»

Comments

• Options
    ilovetaylorswiftilovetaylorswift Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    @sinead276 & @spoon thanks people!!! you really made my night & yes it's relaxing, i bet it's even more relaxing when you know how to do it well haha <3

Maybe when I've learnt and practised more I will look into it.. thank you sm Spoon <3333
  • Options
    ilovetaylorswiftilovetaylorswift Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    Oh shit that tutorial was for Amy hahaah makes sense lol <3@spoon
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Oh shit that tutorial was for Amy hahaah makes sense lol <3@spoon

Haha no worries! The granny squares are actually quite easy and are perfectly fine for a beginner who knows all the basic stitches and are looking for a challenge (there’s puff stitch and what I believe is cluster stitch but they are quick to learn if you already know double and half-double crochet)

Haha funny thing is, I get fed up pretty quickly, so if you find it relaxing, you’re off to a great start!
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    edited September 2022
    Thank you so much for the tutorial @Spoon, might have a go at it when I'm not busy :)

Well done @ilovetaylorswift I'm proud of you for having a go at doing squares, plus I love the colour choice <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    I haven't posted in a while, and I thought this pic was cute and wholesome :)

6citchyuhkul.jpg

(Wool is from Poundland 👍)
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I absolutely love this thread, I love crocheting too and it's great to see everyone being so creative. I'll have to remember to share a picture next time I make something. That wool look amazing @Amy22, I love the colours in it. I've never bought wool from Poundland before might have to try it out.
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    gr0oifas9lcm.jpg

So I made my boyfriend in crochet form :lol:
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Cute! You are definitely more ambitious then me haha
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,086 Wise Owl
    That's so good @Amy22 - I wish I was that creative :lol:
  • Options
    Aww thank you so much @sinead276 and @Spoon it was such a challenge to do but I had fun :)
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Wow @Amy22 that looks amazing, well done!!
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Thank you @jess63