Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

apologies

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,031 Community Veteran
edited November 2022 in General Chat
sorry i put posts here rather than find info, its just human interaction. i dont go outside, wen i do i hav 2 rush out b4 i feel comfortable, somedays i cant even do tht. somedays i want this simulation to end. life is like the game 'SOMA' and 'STANLEY PARABLE' im sad but wen im on holiday i feel different. wen i get back off holiday i feel gd for a while, last time i came back from holiday i felt bad straight as i walked though my door.
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    wat makes ppl feel gd?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    wat do u do to b kind to ur urself wat does tht mean
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 319 The Mix Regular
    Hello @ellie2000 ,

Thank you for sharing this with us. There's no need to apologise for posting here, we really enjoy having you as part of our community <3

You've mentioned in your post that life feels a little bit like a simulation, and I'm wondering if you'd like to tell us a little bit more about what you mean by that?

You've also mentioned that being on holiday makes you feel good, and I'm wondering if you'd like to tell us about your last holiday? What did you get up to? Where did you go? What was your favourite part? My last holiday was to Cornwall, and I spent some time camping which was really good fun. I particularly enjoyed waking up early (tents are great but they aren't the best places if you're trying to find a comfy bed for a sleep in) and watching the sunrise each morning through our little tent door.

Take care Ellie, and I hope that you're having a good weekend!

Harry :)
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    I stayed in caravan site wen I went to the isle of Wight festival, I went to the falconary for the bird experience, a barn owl Flying for food on ur arm, tht was a nice part 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    That sounds really nice @ellie2000. Did you have a favourite moment or experience at the Isle of Wight festival that you would like to share more with us about? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Muse headlined on the Sunday and Sigrid was a good 1 too
    Crazy mad insane