Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Would you want to have Mod Of The Month?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,898 Master Poster
Thank you to @Amy22 for the amazing idea of having nominations for Mod Of The Month. I want to see what other people think of the idea. @Mike said that if we get enough interest from other people that it could be considered.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Would you want to have Mod Of The Month? 6 votes

Yes
83% 5 votes
No
16% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 109 The Mix Convert
    my answer is: only if the mods want one!!

making that one mod of the month feel great would be amazing, but only if it didn't make the rest feel terrible, they all work so hard to make volunteering fit around their busy lives and give up their time for free!!

so if the mods wanted it and it would make them feel appreciated, then absolutely yes and also they should win something like some haribo or if they're vegan like some trail mix or something idk i eat animals im an owl
  • Options
    Obviously the final decision as to whether or not it actually goes ahead is down to the mods but I wanted to see what the community think of it first. Then we can put it forward to the mods.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,104 Community Veteran
    @Dancer I also agree as it would depend if they wanted to have a mod of the month. I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate the hard work they do to make sure the chat and boards are inclusive and safe.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    ooh ooh, or email every mod and tell them they're the mod of the month but not to tell anyone else cos it's a secret and then send them all haribo/wine/chocolate/lottery tickets or equivalent
  • Options
    but delete that when you've read it x
  • Options
    Why does it not surprise me that you said something like that about the situation @Owl