Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Screwed

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,271 Wise Owl
I was at college for a bit and ive finished. I don't know what to do next and I feel stressed about
before i started college I was at home all day for a year was depressed about it. Im screwed because I don't know what to do next. I was going to do delivery driver but it's just am I going to be making anything with fuel costs each delivery and insurance. I just don’t want to do anything I don't like either.

My mums going to go at me to sort myself out now and I dont know what i can do. I have no idea what i can do. I am just so down and I struggle to sleep. I have been at home all day, I just feel so ****ing demotivated. I actually feel fucked, can’t do this anymore

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,958 Community Veteran
    Hi @FordRanger I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling demotivated at the moment. I can imagine how hard it must be thinking about what to do next after college. Thinking about the future can be very scary and it can make us feel anxious. However, it is totally okay to feel demotivated as it is a human thing. A lot of people get demotivated most of the time. I think it is okay too to feel unsure about the future as we don't know what is around the corner really.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that you really enjoy at the moment?. These hobbies or interests could lead into a job, as I know lots of people who have turned their interests and hobbies into jobs. Hmm what type of job are you interested in doing at the moment?.

Im always here if you need any help or advice, sending hugs

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @FordRanger I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling demotivated at the moment. I can imagine how hard it must be thinking about what to do next after college. Thinking about the future can be very scary and it can make us feel anxious. However, it is totally okay to feel demotivated as it is a human thing. A lot of people get demotivated most of the time. I think it is okay too to feel unsure about the future as we don't know what is around the corner really.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that you really enjoy at the moment?. These hobbies or interests could lead into a job, as I know lots of people who have turned their interests and hobbies into jobs. Hmm what type of job are you interested in doing at the moment?.

Im always here if you need any help or advice, sending hugs

Amy22 <3

I'm not sure, I've not even been out that much in the summer. I've been kind of a mess the past few days because of stress because I don't know what to do. As you probably know from the group chat I fell out with my cousin, I was going to get some help maybe to go to him to say sorry for what i did to him and help him with investing into his business so I contacted Princess Trust if they could help me out with that but they can't do much.
  • Options
    I'm panicking
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,958 Community Veteran
    @FordRanger I'm sorry you hear that you have been stressed. I'm always here if you need anything <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @FordRanger I'm sorry you hear that you have been stressed. I'm always here if you need anything <3

Hopefully I'll get sorted really soon but I'll see you in the group chat in a bit