Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Struggling

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,074 Boards Champion
edited July 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
I feel empty and numb but its not empty its painful :cry: why am i such a horrible person? :disappointed:

Comments

• chloe224488chloe224488 Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Hi @Chloe234 sorry to hear you are feeling like this at the moment but I'm sure you're not a horrible person from the help and support you have given others on this site (including your Mix dino mascot which brought a smile to a lot of peoples faces) <3 Please remember we are all here to support you too :)

Would you like to talk to us more about how you are feeling and what made you think you were a horrible person? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
  • fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Hi @Chloe234 so sorry to hear you are feeling like this, just reiterating what @chloe224488 has said, that I don’t think your a horrible person either, you have helped and supported so many people, which I find so admirable. Remember to save some of that kindness, that you give to others, for yourself, you are deserving of it too! ❤️

Also open to hear more, if you wanted to talk about it. 😊
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,074 Boards Champion
    Thank you so much @chloe224488 and @fiona333 ❤️
    edited July 2022
    Gonna be here struggling all night 😀
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,910 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment. It sounds like you have been having a tough time lately. I'm always here for you if you ever want to chat about anything. I'm more than happy to listen and I will try my best to help. Feel free to PM me any time, I will be here for you. :) Sending hugs ❤️
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Thank you so much @AmyApollo22 ❤️