Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sad

Past UserPast User In a holePosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    hi there @Morgan007
    I see that you are relatively new here, so welcome, it’s good to have you here 🤗

I’m so sorry to are going through this, it don’t sound easy. But thank you so much for sharing, because I feel that many people can also relate. Priotising your mental health and taking care of yourself can be so difficult when you don’t have the movitation or energy to do everyday things, it can often lead to a vicious cycle, that is difficult to break out of.

You may found that adding some structure, could potentially be helpful. Such as creating a schedule for when you should shower, eat, sleep, and wake up, following this for some time and the rest will soon follow. As after a while, it becomes much less difficult, and will just occur out of habit or routine. Setting aside time for things you enjoy and healthy habits, for example a nice walk, will become enjoyable and nah act as motivation too. But I appreciate, it is often easier said than done or it something that hasn’t been effective for you.

May I ask whether you feel there is anyone you can reach out to support, possible family, friend, or professional?

It takes a lot of courage to go through what you have been, and it is important to remember to be gentle with yourself and take each moment as it comes.

I wish you the best and please let me know how things go ❤️

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,156 Boards Champion
    Wuv you❤