Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am too much for everyone

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I shared my problems with some of my friends and they stopped replying to me. I know I am too much of a burden for everyone. Maybe I don't deserve anyone.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    ur not a burden! maybe ur friends don't know what to say but thats not ur fault. please feel free to share ur problems here <3
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Couldn't agree more with @spoon ! We are beyond grateful to hear you talk about your emotions and experiences, no matter how difficult they are to share @Kate_20 . Whenever our friends don't get back to us, it's only reasonable to begin panicking that they don't want to hear from us, or that they're becoming frustrated with our pain, but a lot of the time people are just so uncertain of saying the wrong thing/they don't want to repeat the same platitudes or words that don't seem to have helped in the past. Sometimes that's why it's harder to comfort a friend online and through texting because sometimes it can help to just simply be with each other <3

If you wanted to keep talking on here, I'd be glad to listen xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.