Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Introduction of myself

Chukwus15Chukwus15 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hello everyone, I am new here I'm from Nigeria and my name is Richard I have been noticing this strange feelings on my head and my body but I have been taking drugs and sometimes it stops and sometimes it will rise up but it's bothering me so much I feel pains in my head sometimes and it make me feel very angry when I need something and don't have money to afford it at the moment it makes me talk anyhow and feel overwhelmed and depressed but I thank GOD that I can control myself little by little so I hope with this platform I will be able to know more on how to control myself in terms of this condition

Comments

• awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Chukwus15 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I am new here I'm from Nigeria and my name is Richard I have been noticing this strange feelings on my head and my body but I have been taking drugs and sometimes it stops and sometimes it will rise up but it's bothering me so much I feel pains in my head sometimes and it make me feel very angry when I need something and don't have money to afford it at the moment it makes me talk anyhow and feel overwhelmed and depressed but I thank GOD that I can control myself little by little so I hope with this platform I will be able to know more on how to control myself in terms of this condition

Hey Richard
    Welcome to the Community lovely to have you here btw we are all good people.
    Brandon