Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hey

medfrkmedfrk Posts: 3 Newbie
im kenny, uh, i have diagnosed bipolar disorder, adhd, and anxiety. i deal with psychosis and shit like that. uh i'm really paranoid. i have delusions about the world ending and people crawling through the walls to torture me and people hiding in the walls, just alot. im 13 yrs old and my pronouns are she/it. nice to meet you i guess.

Comments

• LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    edited April 2022
    medfrk wrote: »
    im kenny, uh, i have diagnosed bipolar disorder, adhd, and anxiety. i deal with psychosis and shit like that. uh i'm really paranoid. i have delusions about the world ending and people crawling through the walls to torture me and people hiding in the walls, just alot. im 13 yrs old and my pronouns are she/it. nice to meet you i guess.

Hello Kenney,

Welcome to the mix, so lovely to meet you here, majority of us can feel where you are coming from as we've either have that or experienced it, we are here to support you also, your never alone posts you make might not be responded to straight away as people have things going on, so don't worry people will support you, if you didn't know already on The Mix, there are helplines for people going through a tough time, there is a webchat service that connects you to someone to support and guide/ sign post you to helplines who can kindly offer you the right support, again so pleased you've joined, hope to see you about,

Here are some helplines if your struggling with suicidal thoughts, or alone and down-

- Text shout to 85258 for emotional support over text. 24/7
    -
    - Samaritans 24/7 call 116123

- Papyrus here's a website for more information- https://www.papyrus-uk.org/

And of course if you have harmed yourself or in danger or unsafe, call 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency

Lots of love,

Leila ♡
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2022
    Welcome to the community Kenny! So glad you found us. 😊

It sounds like you're trying to manage a lot at the moment - ADHD, bipolar, anxiety, and frightening delusions would all be difficult things to deal with individually, let alone together. I have some personal experience with anxiety and I'm pretty sure I have undiagnosed ADHD too!

Hopefully we can be of some help to you on that support journey. It's great to see you posting.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.