Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Saying hello

Hello, I'm new here and have been trying to gain the courage to do my first post. I've been struggling a lot recently and have been trying to find some things that could possibly help me as I've lost my whole support system this year. I'm studying psychology of course and love fashion :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    lunamoon wrote: »
    Hello, I'm new here and have been trying to gain the courage to do my first post. I've been struggling a lot recently and have been trying to find some things that could possibly help me as I've lost my whole support system this year. I'm studying psychology of course and love fashion :)

Hello, welcome!

We're a supportive group of young people/adults who are here to support one another, well done for posting!! Cant wait to see you around, when you feel less nervous feel free to get into the chats!

Bye for now,

Leila
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @lunamoon welcome, it’s nice to meet you
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,859 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @lunamoon

Welcome to the community, it's a pleasure to meet you! We're always here to reach out to if you ever want to talk about anything. Thank you for posting this, I understand it's not always easy. How are you enjoying your studies? Sending you so much love, and looking forward to seeing you around here <3
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,036 Wise Owl
    Hi @lunamoon

Congrats for getting the courage to post - I've recently done the same a couple of days ago. I'm just about to finish my psychology degree - how are you finding your studies?

Know that myself, and others here on the mix are here to offer support to you as and when you need it. <3<3

See you around,
    Sinead :)