Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Phobia and anxiety

hiimjazzyhiimjazzy Posts: 13 Settling in
I am so scared of vomit that my body is hallucinating Nausea. I am so tired of this crippling anxiety!

Comments

• Options
    daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    @hiimjazzy

I am so sorry this is a fear of yours! This is quite a common fear, one I have myself, however, it seems you are experiencing extreme anxiety around this. Has it always been this extreme or has it got progressively worse? If it has been persisting for a while it may be worth getting in contact with your GP and seeing if there is any help or therapy they can offer you.

I really hope things get better for you <3
  • Options
    Thankyou! It has always been extream.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I can't even begin to imagine how draining this must be for you, not only to have such a complex and devastating fear, but also that it's leading to you having hallucinations out of such intense anxiety. You must be so frustrated and exhausted right now, it's no wonder you just want the anxiety to evaporate with a quickness, you deserve to be able to just get through a day without being burdened by these worries. Given that it's been extreme for so very long, I wonder if there is anything that even remotely helps you? (no pressure on this, because I'm sure if you knew how to cope you wouldn't be in so much anguish right now, just want to help in any way that I can) <3 Huge hugs to you. xxx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hi! No nothing helps.
  • Options
    =) heya. That must make it even more hopeless when the fear and anxiety starts to set in, like there is no way out except for when it semi-passes, but then you know it'll likely hit you again later on. It is beyond reasonable that you're so uncertain about what to do. I know daisyella already mentioned it, so apologies for repeating, but have you felt able to speak to any doctors, or anyone at all that might be able to help? xxx
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    No I have not<3
  • Options
    That's beyond understandable honestly, having to be vulnerable about the amount of pain and panic you are constantly in can be terrifying, it's no wonder that this is not a step that has been taken <3 Regardless, I want you to know that you deserve to be able to feel moments of relaxation and peace without fear and anxiety overwhelming you. Would you like to talk about what makes you not feel able to speak with doctors? xx