Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Never ever enough for anyone 😔

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
edited April 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
I just dont feel enough, it keeps happening where people leave because I'm not enough I honestly don't know what else I can do, like? What.
I dont think anyone will be happy with whom I am, but that just means something is wrong with how I act, talk etc and breaks to say but I'm afraid of being pushed around again.

My mum thinks shouting at me for nothing is suitable which is brings me down she Don't love me so what's point?

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @Sunbathequeen i totally understand your pain half of the time parents don’t understand what they do or say can sometimes effect you and make things worse. Have you spoken to her about how you feel and have you spoken to your boyfriend 🥺big hugs from me<3
  • Options
    Hi @Sunbathequeen i totally understand your pain half of the time parents don’t understand what they do or say can sometimes effect you and make things worse. Have you spoken to her about how you feel and have you spoken to your boyfriend 🥺big hugs from me<3

Hi,

My boyfriend Don't care, my mum has always had this hate for me, ever since I was born, like you're the one who brought me into this world, why be so damn horrible
  • Options
    @Sunbathequeen that must be so horrible for you being treated like rubbish. Your boyfriend should love and care for you and if he isn’t doing that then I think you should have a chat with him about it and tell him your feelings about it. There is people on here that will always listen and try to help like us on here
  • Options
    @Sunbathequeen that must be so horrible for you being treated like rubbish. Your boyfriend should love and care for you and if he isn’t doing that then I think you should have a chat with him about it and tell him your feelings about it. There is people on here that will always listen and try to help like us on here

Thank you, I'm here for you all as well.
    I will have a chat to him, but maybe when I'm not literally so upset aha, but I'll be okay! Just when shit hits the fan your mind spins and you loose control of your emotions which suck! But thank you, hugs!
  • Options
    @Sunbathequeen Ye that’s a good idea talk to him about it when your less upset there is also counselling on here if you want you can also talk to one of them :)
  • Options
    @Sunbathequeen Ye that’s a good idea talk to him about it when your less upset there is also counselling on here if you want you can also talk to one of them :)

Oh really? I'll check that out! Thank you!
  • Options
    Yes there is :)
  • Options
    Yes there is :)

I'm new so I honestly new to this site, but thank you- hugs!
  • Options
    Why am I crying honestly I don't get myself 😔
  • Options
    Aww don’t cry🥺
  • Options
    Aww don’t cry🥺

Just im okay!!!
  • Options