Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My Great Nan

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited April 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Hi Guys

I hope you are all doing okay.
So as you can tell by the title my Great Nan died a few days ago it is upsetting because I just remember her face and her voice 🥺she had a very soft voice but she’s in a better place now with my Great Grandad he died of cancer when I was really small so I don’t remember him my mom said I always used to go to his house and play with the toys and he used to play on the floor with me my Great Nan and Great Grandad used to live together so I always seen them both when I was little they both played with me🥰,

I think they are in a better place now because I think this world is cruel😢 I do miss her I’ll miss her seeing her at my grandads house at Christmas. I am lucky that my Great Nan was still alive this long because she was my Great Nan so my Grandad’s Mom🤍💖
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs your way @_Tech_Addict_Girl - losing someone we are close too is always a tricky process to navigate, and you are doing a really great thing by talking to people about those feelings. It may be that your feelings change over time, and so it can be helpful to try to acknowledge what those feelings are and to try not to be too hard on yourself for feeling that way. There are some useful tips on this article on our site that look in to ways of coping with losing someone you love.

We are all here for you :3
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.