Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stuff to talk about..

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited April 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Hi guys

So I just thought I would write a post because I’ve got stuff to talk about one of the things I want to talk about will probably be on a different post.

I’m going to start of by saying me & my long distance boyfriend broke up well he broke up with me because he wanted to spend more time with his friends even tho his always at his best friends house he said two friends of his he only can see them two on the weekend because they live far but I think that’s no excuse because they can go to his best friends house and meet there so can I because we did that once so that’s just an excuse. What upset me the most was I spoiled him and brought him stuff. I had £150 pound for my birthday so half of it I spent on him which was a big mistake. I payed half of the time when we went out. Also brought him some hoodies and stuff that he wanted.

Second thing is I think I have friends that are jealous of me for example I’ve been best friends with my ex best friend since she started the school and now we aren’t best friends anymore because I feel like she’s too nosy and wants to know every detail about everything also she snitched on me a few times and truthfully I wouldn’t want a best friend that does that.

So now I’ve became besties with someone else and now she’s jealous and she begged her to be her best friend to and she wouldn’t stop annoying her so they are besties too.

I just want nice loyal friends who I can go to whenever I need to :( and no snitches.

3rd thing is when I am getting into trouble or the class is getting into trouble I start laughing but I don’t mean it but like I got told by a teaching assistance to get out the room we was in cooking and she told me that could get you in serious trouble but she don’t understand that I don’t mean it I try to control myself but I can’t 😔some people aren’t very understanding about some stuff

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Sorry to hear things are going down the drain for you here for you 💙
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl

Thanks for writing and letting us know how you are feeling. You have been really brave in writing and letting us know how you are feeling.

Sorry to hear you and your long-distance boyfriend broke up. It is understandable to hear you are finding this upsetting, especially with the reasoning feeling like an excuse. Please take the time you need.

It sounds difficult that you think you have friends who are jealous of you as well. I am hearing that you are aware of your boundaries though. Well done for taking care of yourself and setting your own boundaries.

How are you currently feeling about them becoming besties? It sounds frustrating that you feel it is because she is jealous and begged her to be her best friend and annoyed her. We are here for you if you would like to share more with us about how this is currently making you feel.

It also sounds like you have a really clear idea of who you want to be your friends - related to knowing your own boundaries. Well done. I appreciate that can take so much strength.

It sounds disappointing that you got told by the teaching assistant that laughing when you get into trouble or when the class gets into trouble could get you in serious trouble. What do you think might help you with this situation? I hope you can start to feel more understood about some stuff.

Keep us up to date with how you are feeling, we are all here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Laura_tigger82 Hi thank you for responding to me. Yes it is upsetting but I just think that life is hard sometimes and etc.
    Yes I know what kind of friends I want and that’s a good thing I just can’t find any aha.

I honestly don’t know about the laughing situation really I don’t know what to do.

Course I will keep all you updated on things more now again 🤍