Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Introduction :)

katieelouisekatieelouise Posts: 11 Settling in
Hi there! I'm Katie and am a college student with an interest in psychology and mental health. I hope you all are doing well :)

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    edited March 2022
    hi Katie, welcome. It's nice to meet you :smiley:
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    amber166amber166 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi Katie, it's nice to meet you. Just wondering how you managed to change your profile and collect badges. I'm really new so still trying to navigate the website! x
  • Options
    katieelouisekatieelouise Posts: 11 Settling in
    Hi, @amber166 it's nice to meet you too! If you are on a laptop then at the top of your screen near the right corner there should be your username. If you click on this it should take you to your profile and once you are on your profile there should be a person icon next to where your name is, clicking on this will give you the option to edit your profile. As for badges, I'm not exactly sure what ones are available to collect however you gain them automatically. For example, I mentioned someones @ in a post so I got a badge for that reason. I hope this helps :)