Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I wish I could have the option to die

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I wish I could have the option to die. I feel so trapped in this world for no reason. All I could think about is how I could end my life. The pain which comes from nowhere would never end.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2022
    I'm really hearing that you're in a lot of pain at the moment @Kate_20. 💚 I wonder if there's anything that might help you stay safe just for now... what are your plans for today?

If it would be more helpful to just have a space to let those thoughts out, we're totally here for that too. But equally if focusing on short-term safety would help, we can do that. :)

I know you know about crisis services, just just popping these below for the record:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Kate_20

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out.

Other than simply reiterating what @Mike has already said, I just want to remind you that we are always here for you, listening to you, and supporting you.

I am sorry to hear you are hurting. Though, please know, it is okay not to know why you are struggling. Sometimes we just struggle and that's ok and still worthy of support <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Sending you lots of strength @Kate_20 <3 We're all here for you and you've been so brave reaching out to us. Keep going, one day at a time <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    One day at a time indeed @Aife. Even baby steps forwards are super important. I know when things are particularly heavy, it can help to focus on the next minute if necessary rather than the hour, day or week. We believe in you @Kate_20 and are here for you if you need anything! <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Just wanted to echo what’s already been said. So sorry that you are in so much pain but the world is better with you in it. We care and are here for you 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    I agree @Lucy307. Thanks for your continued support within our community. All your efforts are acknowledged and really appreciated. @Kate_20, how are you doing currently? :3