Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

apps

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
edited February 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
woebot is like a ai therapist :) and ur data doesnt go anywhere. theres no 'login withh....' its 1 2 1 but ur speaking with a AI
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I used to use this app Ellie, I agree I think it's really helpful
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    is it still got many users still. bc u sed 'used to'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for your question @ellie2000. I am not sure, unfortunately. It is not an app I have used but it is great to hear how many people it has helped/is helping. Hopefully, @Dandelion may be able to answer your question! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I think so Ellie, I don’t why I stopped using it really I just found other people to talk to I guess, I still thinks it’s used by lots of people though
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Dandelion

Thanks for your response. It is always super useful when you share your experiences. You have insights that I, unfortunately, don't have. It is great to hear you have found other people to talk to as well! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.