Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

days feeling

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
i hav days where i think everythings destroyed, most days actually, like time has stop, how do u cope with tht 1
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000,

Would you like to talk more about how you feel? Are there particular circumstances that cause you to feel that way? We are here for you. Sending hugs your way <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    sometimes i still think im stuck in the park tied up naked to the swing frame
    Crazy mad insane
  • liv_roseliv_rose Posts: 17 Settling in
    I think it’s important to talk to friends and family about how you are feeling, or anyone who would provide you with the right support. You need to know that you are not alone and people are always wanting to help. Do you know what’s causing you to feel this way? Sending lots of support :)
    i was left hanging i expected a 'sorry we did this' i didnt tell any1 coz they insulted my mum, her bf was on his high horse to me down the fone the morning after, tht same yr police were attacking me they went OTT which i didnt no wat i was doing, someone i tlkd to someone about the police issue they sed it was a 'miscarrage of justice', they left too after 3yrs without an apology. my mind is unstable. life's gone :( feeling trapped
    Crazy mad insane
    life is dragging now
    Crazy mad insane
    i felt like everytime i cried n didnt any1 how i was feeling i went further down the scale
    Crazy mad insane
    why do police come unanouced
    Crazy mad insane
    wen ur scared all the time, ur stuck in tht mindset, dna how to change it
    Crazy mad insane
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @ellie2000 I'm sorry you feel like this but am glad you have reached out- that must have been hard to do. I understand why you feel confused and hope you continue speaking out. Do you think it may help you to track your emotions? It may also be worth making a list of things you like doing. Good luck, take care.
    wats 'tracking emotions'
    Crazy mad insane
    r 'helpers' there to break u once they lured u in?
    Crazy mad insane
    i tried 3 days without meds but :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @ellie2000 tracking emotions means writing down how you feel and keeping note of it so you can see how it changes over time
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵