Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I hate myself for sleeping too much and having strange thoughts (TW: suicidal feelings)

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I hate myself for sleeping too much and having strange thoughts. Strangely, after I was granted extensions, I fell into the cycle of oversleeping again. I spend a lot of time in my bed feeling like killing myself. I hate myself for having these feelings and being so lazy. I am so lazy. I do not cherish the opportunity I was given. I deserve to die.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Kate_20,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a difficult time. It sounds like your body needs the extra sleep and rest which is understandable when you have been through a difficult time and have been in education. I always struggle in and around deadline seasons with sleeping extra too! Often it can be because you have been overworking. Your body knows best. Would you like to discuss your feelings further? If you (or anyone else) need further support with suicidal thoughts, please remember you can contact Samaritans or Papyrus. I have listed their contact details below <3

Samaritans:

Call 116 123 (24/7)
    Email jo@samaritans.org

Papyrus:

Call 0800 068 41 41 (2pm - midnight)
    Text 07786 209 697
    Email pat@papyrus-uk.org

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Hi @Kate_20,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a difficult time. It sounds like your body needs the extra sleep and rest which is understandable when you have been through a difficult time and have been in education. I always struggle in and around deadline seasons with sleeping extra too! Often it can be because you have been overworking. Your body knows best. Would you like to discuss your feelings further? If you (or anyone else) need further support with suicidal thoughts, please remember you can contact Samaritans or Papyrus. I have listed their contact details below <3

Samaritans:

Call 116 123 (24/7)
    Email jo@samaritans.org

Papyrus:

Call 0800 068 41 41 (2pm - midnight)
    Text 07786 209 697
    Email pat@papyrus-uk.org

@Laura_tigger82 Sometimes I don't quite understand my feelings. They still come out of nowhere. I guess that is because I feel lonely.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo