Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feeling forced for what my ex is saying

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
i been blocking my ex for harassment he now is saying if i don't meet him then something will happen?
I am so done with life i want to empower kindness and i am a idiot for causing everything i should be dead no need for replies i already know have a good evening :(

why is he forcing me ? i am worried that he will come and find me i need ideas on how to deal with him.

summer

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    If you've blocked him and he continues to harrass you, you can file for a restraining order. I'd be very wary of meeting him, especially if he's threatening or blackmailing you. Best to take any evidence you have to the police and they can support you x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey Summer,

I do agree with Azziman, just be careful about this situation and don't let him trick you.
    A restraining order is, in my opinion, a wise choice to make.

Be safe,

Cosmo.
  • SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    Hey @summerxo21
    I am really sorry you are going through this situation, it sounds really frighting and very stressful. Having someone threaten you sounds very upsetting and I can imagine you feel scared and alone, but you are not alone. You are not a bad person and you have not caused anything, you cut things of with a person who does not appear to be very nice. You are actually doing something very brave and being very strong. Standing up for yourself and cutting a person who is trying to hurt you out of your life is very difficult, and I am proud of you for doing it. You are a good person and you are putting yourself and your needs first which is what you should do. Your ex is the one who is doing something wrong, not you. You are a good person and you do not deserve what is happening to you and you are being very strong by reaching out for help.
    I agree with @Azziman and @Cosmo that a restraining order is a good option as it would give you legal proctection
    Going to the police can seem daunting and scary, but it is their job to help you. They have specially trained officers to deal with things like this. They will be nice and understanding. Other things you can do if you do not want to go to the police is tell friends and family about this and they can offer you support and help protect you. I would not meet with the no matter what they say , as it could be dangerous for you. I would also not respond to their messages and just keep blocking them. If you are very worried about your ex meeting you, you can go out to places with friends or family as they will be able to help you if you do meet your ex. I do think going to the police would be the best option for you as they can offer you the most help.
    What your ex is doing to you is not your fault, you are a good person and you do not deserve this. I hope that your ex leaves you alone and that you feel better.