Homeโ€บ Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

a fun little poll ( fav film )

summerxo21summerxo21 LondonPosts: 321 The Mix Regular
hey, thought i would make a random poll just because i am down and depressed but i know this may see laughs

a fun little poll ( fav film ) 5 votes

Lion king
100%
Anch0r33Durhamjaidenaomisummerxo21MaryamS 5 votes
frozen 2 ( lol )
0%
beauty and the beast ( i love Disney )
0%
( should i keep posting )
0%

Comments

• naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Lion king
    The Lion King is an absolute gem! I unfortunately haven't seen it on stage but it is apparently amazing. However the live action film just wasn't for me. I watched the animated original the day before I watched the live action and so I had high expectations and they didn't reach them for me, I felt like there was something missing. What do you think @summerxo21 ? Have you seen the live action and if so did you enjoy it?
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea ๐ŸŒŠPosts: 1,122 Wise Owl
    Lion king
    I LOVE the lion king. What an awesome movie. I liked the live picture remake but my favourite is the animated original. So sad, so powerful, so fun, so Disney
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    naomi
  • summerxo21summerxo21 LondonPosts: 321 The Mix Regular
    Lion king
    naomi wrote: ยป
    The Lion King is an absolute gem! I unfortunately haven't seen it on stage but it is apparently amazing. However the live action film just wasn't for me. I watched the animated original the day before I watched the live action and so I had high expectations and they didn't reach them for me, I felt like there was something missing. What do you think @summerxo21 ? Have you seen the live action and if so did you enjoy it?

i watched it in London in 2017 i think it was amazing went on til 11pm!
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 153 Helping Hand
    @summerxo21 I'm sorry you are feeling down, does watching films make you feel better or is it the memories attached with those films? For me, personally, I like the old Spiderman films purely because of the memories!