Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good Luck to Everyone On Results Day!

lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
edited May 2022 in The Class of The Past
Wishing everyone good luck with their results!
Things have been really hectic, and the pandemic has made things difficult.

I know everyone is really nervous so please remember that C is the minimum passing grade. <3
You guys have worked really hard to get here, and remember that there are always options for you out there. :3<3

source.gif
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Good luck to everyone getting their results today!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Such big good luck and well done to you all - we are here no matter what and are so so proud of you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Good luck everyone!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Good luck everyone!! ☺️
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.