Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A level / Level 3 Results Day

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
edited May 2022 in The Class of The Past
Sooo Tuesday is upon us for all of us getting A-Level and Level 3 results day . So I thought I’d start this thread for all of us to share our excitement or anxieties or worries over the day . Especially for those of us who are waiting for our results to confirm our place at university.

I’ll start I think I’m both excited and nervous . I’m waiting for my results for my L3 diploma in Health and social care and this will decide on whether my place at university to study C/YP nursing is confirmed
Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    Not getting results myself but I just wanted to say good luck to everyone who is, I’m sure you’ve all done amazing!!! And if you haven’t grades aren’t everything. You should all be so proud of yourselves because it’s been a really tough few years with covid and stuff.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Adam_SAdam_S Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    Good luck everyone!!
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Good luck everyone!! You've got this!! Also, always remember that you're grades don't define you as a person. No matter what grades you receive this Tuesday,. you can still go on to do wonderful things with your life. :)
  • Options
    amesames Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    Good luck everyone!! I'm not getting full A-level results, but I will be receiving my EPQ results, which I'm a little nervous about. I kind of struggled with keeping up my motivation for it during online learning, so I'm not really sure how well I've done :/
  • Options
    stephyb21stephyb21 Posts: 15 Settling in
    GoodLuck to everyone receiving their results.
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Good luck everyone!
    Remember to be kind to yourself both today and tomorrow.
    It's been a tough few years so you should all be immensely proud of yourselves for getting through it. Whatever happens know that you are so much more than your grades and please know that you are valued greatly <3