Home Travel & Free Time
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Music tastes?

LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 2,341 Boards Champion
Write any i missed in comments. and plz vote, im kinda curious

Music tastes? 7 votes

Rock/Metal/Alternative
28%
LorryTruckoscar99 2 votes
Pop
28%
_Tech_Addict_GirlAislingDM 2 votes
Country/Folk
0%
Hip Hop/Rap
0%
Classical
0%
Electronic
0%
Dance
14%
Apollo 1 vote
Soul/Gospel
0%
K- pop, J-pop anything like that
0%
Any other that I missed
28%
lovemimoonYam27 2 votes
The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,487 Wise Owl
    I think I probably like a mixture of alternative and pop
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    LorryTruckAislingDM
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,249 Skive's The Limit
    Didn't vote because I need multiple choice. Pretty much love it all. Good music is good music no matter what the genre.
    Having said that I'll always be a raver.
    Weekender Offender 
    LorryTrucklovemimoon
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,744 Legendary Poster
    TBH I’ll listen to anything - I like a good tune doesn’t matter the genre I just like songs haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    LorryTrucklovemimoon
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Keep being you<3 Posts: 1,241 Wise Owl
    Pop
    I think pop❤️
    LorryTruck
  • Yam27Yam27 Posts: 12 Settling in
    Any other that I missed
    Lofi is so viby, sleepy fish is a great lofi artist, so is JEN, sleepy fish very sleepy
    LorryTrucklovemimoon
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,341 Boards Champion
    Rock/Metal/Alternative
    any new users want to vote? looks like there's a varied mix at the moment guys :)
    The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...