Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Taking Requests

ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
So as I've mentioned on the boards before, things have not been easy for me at all recently, but I've started drawing which has really lifted my mood.

When I start doing something I always like to do something big, so I'm currently in the middle of a pretty big art project which has been difficult because I almost never draw and this is my first time using a drawing tablet, but it's been really fun and it's going well!

Anyway, my artistry isn't amazing but if anyone has requests for small or simple things they'd like to see drawn I'll try to do it, for free of course, and post it on this thread.

I look forward to doing business with you...
🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @Apollo

Sorry to hear things haven’t been easy for you. It’s very positive that you have found something that will lift your mood. Drawing is a great way to express yourself :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Thought I'd bump this thread, gotten back into drawing again and I think I'm getting better, let me know what you'd like to see drawn and I'll do it for you
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Maybe you could draw doge from the memes and doge coin XD I like any animals though.
    But glad you are drawing more and getting better!
    I have a drawing tablet too so I am practicing a bit myself when I have the chance to
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heya! What's your art project about?
    @lovemimoon it's about planets! I love drawing planets cause they're just detailed circles and I love space. As I said I'm not great yet and drawing planets can be difficult but its easier than drawing things like humans for me.
    Oooh! Alright!

Let me look up something for you!
    Alright
    edited July 2021
    There we go! Sorry it took so long but here. Inspiration! :joy:

7qc0hd3w6mea.jpg

iaqmp9v9j5r8.jpg

fqr9lbbflz6s.png

jw0yczvfakqe.png
    Oooh thank you for this
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    There we go! Sorry it took so long but here. Inspiration! :joy:

7qc0hd3w6mea.jpg

iaqmp9v9j5r8.jpg

fqr9lbbflz6s.png

jw0yczvfakqe.png

Wow, these are really stunning! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Thank you @Azziman <3<3