Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chronical Pain?

Hi guys
I’m going to talk about what I wrote in my last discussion about what I think so if you get confused just read my other post 💕
So I’ve had this side pain for a long time coming and going.
I’m not a doctor but I’m thinking it is chronicall pain what do you guys think.
The good news is I found the letter of the referral that my doctor done so I have been referred to somewhere. I really just want to get to the bottom of this because not only is it my side but yesterday I had pains on my back and my knees. So I’m thinking it is that because I’m literally getting pains everywhere 😩x
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl honestly whenever you have a pain that you don't understand see a gp, even if it's nothing there's no harm in going and it'll give you some peace of mind
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Apollo Hey I would but my mom is saying we have to wait she is going to phone the hospital tomorrow x
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hey @_Tech_Addict_Girl

It's great that you have been referred. Totally understand why you'd want to get to the bottom of this, and it sounds like you are going the right way about it - doing all the right things :blush:

I hope you get some reassurance after your mom phones the hospital, hopefully some next steps can come from that! best of luck :heart:
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @coc0mac I hope so 🥺