Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Who goes out and about often with friends or family

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey I just wanted to know who goes out and about often I am 17 and I want to fit in with who goes out often because my mom don’t drop me places I’m stuck in the house😩

Who goes out and about often with friends or family 10 votes

Yes
30%
SkiveGreenTeanaomi 3 votes
No
70%
independent_Dancer_Tech_Addict_GirlPast UserPast Userrenwrachel37376262 7 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    No
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    No
    @zaynab_5 I’m not allowed to go out because my mom can’t be bothered also I have a wheelchair but I don’t think that stops me from going out with my friends she just don’t like me to go out and have fun with my friends 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    No
    No
    @zaynab_5 that is a good idea I’ll try that❤️
    Thankyou :)
    No
    @zaynab_5 oh and the bit where you said tell your friends to come over instead my mom don’t let my friends come over
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    No
    I’m 18, so just a bit older than you, I don’t go out much, I spend a lot of time in the house. I sometimes go out with my sister or my parents but other than that I don’t have many friends who I can go out with.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    No
  • renwrenw Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    No
    I'm nearly 22 and I only voluntarily leave the house about once a week. It's just what I am comfortable with and there is nothing wrong with that :)