Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Any plans for the summer holidays?

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited May 2021 in General Chat
Hey guys long time I haven’t posted so I thought I would do a poll about what your doing in summer and if you are comment down below ☺️❤️

Any plans for the summer holidays? 10 votes

Yes✨
50%
LaineGreenTeatkdogDurhamjaideApollo 5 votes
No🙈
30%
independent_DancerPast User 3 votes
Maybe🤔
20%
_Tech_Addict_Girllovemimoon 2 votes

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Maybe🤔
    I’ll go first I picked maybe because I might go somewhere I don’t know it depends what the weather is like and what Covid is like
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Yes✨
    Me and my friends have a little list of things we want to do together over Summer
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yes✨
    Work!!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    No🙈
    Not that I know of at the moment. If my performing arts group are offering any summer workshops then I might go.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    No🙈
    The summer holidays will just be like any other day for me I’m not in education or anything anymore so I forget when the holidays are nowadays :joy:

It’ll probably be very quiet and not doing much.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Yes✨
    I actually have some plans to travel within UK so thats good to have some stuff to do for once haha.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yes✨
    I'm going to try and go home for a bit soon and in July we have a trip to Scotland booked :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    edited May 2021
    Maybe🤔
    @Laine Have fun :)
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I was actually meant to go and see my friends but my mother whisked the family away to London! It was very impulsive and really abrupted my plans. That's how my summer went, how about yours?