Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Movin’ on from The Mix

Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
Hey hey,

As you can see from the title. I’ve decided to move on from The Mix but before I go, I wanted to thank you guys for everything you’ve done for me.

You have helped me so much this past year or so and I am so incredibly grateful. You have all played a part in teaching me how to be a better, kinder and more supportive person and I’ll take these skills and I’ll use them to help shape my future.

You are all so strong and brave, the way you all articulate what’s bothering you and how you let your guards down and welcome the support and advice from others, it’s amazing. It shows so much strength and since seeing you guys do it, I think that I’ve been letting my guards down from time to time too.

Thank you to everyone.. the mods, the staff, the community. You’re all amazing.

Take the very best of care and keep being shamelessly yourselves 😎 🤠

mh384h9as73x.gif

[Woody from Toy Story saying “So long, Partner”]

See ya!

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Goodbye, Liam! <3

I wish you nothing but the best. <3<3 x
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    @Liam

I’ll be sorry to see you go. You’ve always been so supportive and good at picking people up when they are having a bad day. I wish you all the best and remember we’ll be here if you need us.

Take care xx
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Awww Liam, I hope everything is okay 💜

Thank you for being such a valuable member of the community, its been awesome having you here. You're an absolute joy to be around too!

Take care ❤️
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Aww I hope everything is ok <3 thank you for being your amazing, kind self around here and you know where I am if you ever need anything. Look after yourself <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Farewell to a legend, go out there and thrive.
    Godspeed Laim
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    Thank you for your all help and support liam. You’re an awesome person and I wish you all the very best. I know you’ll go to infinity and beyond <3
    You're awesome!
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Thankyou Liam for everything you’ve done on the mix I’m sure we will all miss you ❤️❤️
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Wishing you the best luck in the world going forward @Liam , hope you remember that there's always a place for you here if you need it!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.