Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

do nothing for two minutes ♡

coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
hello!

i've just tried out the 'do nothing for two minutes' feature that is tagged with the stress awareness month banner, and i absolutely loved it! it was so soothing and such a lovely, easy and quick way to bring a moment of stillness into my day.

i'd really encourage you to try it out, and i'd love to hear how it is for you! I think it would be a lovely link to send to friends or loved ones throughout the day too, at random points, as a little positive reminder & check-in to make them smile :blush:

thank you to the mix for sharing this link, i'm so glad i came across it! ♡

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    This is such a cool thing :heart:

The sound isn’t working for me though, so not sure.
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    That's a shame about the sound @Stephanie! Maybe you could pop some ocean wave sounds on in the background to try get the full effect haha! :smile:
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    coc0mac wrote: »
    That's a shame about the sound @Stephanie! Maybe you could pop some ocean wave sounds on in the background to try get the full effect haha! :smile:

Ah yeah that’s a good idea. I’ll definitely try that. :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I might try it ❤️:)
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    I hope it helps if you do! :heart: