Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Secret Mission

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
edited April 2021 in General Chat
Below is a secret mission, designed only for the best community members. If you wish to accept your misson, have a read below:

Dear the best of the best community members,

You have been inlisted you complete a secret mission here on the boards.

The Mission
We need you to scroll back through posts over the last 2 months and pick out your favourites to vote as Post of the Month. As we've had no submissions so far, we are looking for the best posts from March and April to be nominated for this months joint vote.

How to nominate

Click the "Flag" button along the bottom of a post, then select "Report" then scroll down to select the reason as "Post of the Month nomination". Staff can not be nominated, and you can also not nominate your own posts.

Deadline
If you choose to accept this mission, you must nominate all posts by Friday 30th April. You have one week, so what are you waiting for - go be awesome!

Best of Luck,
(e)M(ma)
Post edited by Emma_ on

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited April 2021
    Does this post count ;)

that’s very clever! I love it.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    I should also mention, as lovely as it is, unfortunately staff posts can not be nominated

(but we are flattered 😁)
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    edited April 2021
    Haha I love that idea of nominating that post. ;) It makes sense that we can't nominate staff posts.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Agents,
    This is your 5 day warning, entries close 5pm Friday 30th April.
    Looks like we might need to kickstart this secert mission for this month 🕵️‍♀️
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Looking forward to it!