Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How are you?

HannahHannah Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
How are you doing, really?

This is a space where you are free to say whatever you are thinking, feeling, or going through, completely open up and say how you're REALLY doing. Support is always here!!!!!

<3 Lots of love everyone

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    This is such a nice idea, I love it! 😁

I think I’m genuinely doing well right now, had a wobbly few days but have been feeling more myself today 😎

How are you?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    I love this idea it’s great to have a space where we can answer that question honestly.

I’ve been struggling quite a bit today and I don’t really know why but yeah. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

How are you @Hannah?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Love this!

I feeling very deflated and unmotivated at the moment but I'm doing ok the best I can.

How are you
  • Options
    @Liam Ah I'm so glad to hear that!! Sometimes we do tend to have a few days where we feel a bit less like ourselves but its so important to recognise that we can always make it through!

I'm doing well thank you, just extra tired for some reason so I've been taking more time to practice self care and catching up on sleep haha!

I hope you have an amazing rest of the week :)
  • Options
    @independent_

Hey! I'm glad you love the post! I agree, we tend to ask this question so frequently on a day to day basis mainly just to be 'polite', but I feel that no one ever really thinks to ask or answer honestly, and to be open about how they truly are feeling beyond a casual 'I'm fine' or 'I'm okay'.

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling, how are you feeling today? Hopefully a bit better?

For the most part I'm feeling good, thank you!

<3
  • Options
    @GreenTea

I do too!! Ah damn, is there any particular reason why you're feeling this way? I know I'm replying a couple days late so I'm hoping this feeling has passed for you and you're feeling better - let me know!