Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

BBCode ?

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
This has suddenly appeared whenever I go to write on a thread and it links to a Wikipedia page that doesn’t really say what it is
It says “You can use BBCode in your post “ and I’m trying to upload a picture of what it says but it just comes up with this below

EDIT - Okay so it shows the picture when I click post but it shows as a link when your in the edit bit or creating the post

nh3kjhexsefx.jpeg

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Okay ignore this I found the answer 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Yeah it’s a new code that lets people format using text instead of the buttons. It’s been put in cause it’s more accessible toscreen readers than the other code. I think we used to use it on the old boards too.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2021
    Yeah it’s a new code that lets people format using text instead of the buttons. It’s been put in cause it’s more accessible toscreen readers than the other code. I think we used to use it on the old boards too.
    Well remembered @independent_! We did, yep. :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.